Returns And Refunds
Should you not be satisfied with the purchase or should the goods be faulty
You can return items purchased within 15 days of delivery date.
- Make sure that the articles of clothing are in the same condition in which you received them, with labels and tags attached.
- Send an email to customer service (email@example.com), indicating the order number and reference codes of the products you want to return.
- Upon receipt of the mail, we will notify you within 5 days on how to proceed with the return shipment.
- The garments you wish to return must be shipped within 10 working days in the same condition in which they were received, with the relative packaging and documents, in their original, intact packaging intact.
You will receive a chargeback of costs of each garment returned.
Shipping charges for returns are charged to the customer.
You can choose to receive a chargeback for the amount spent on defective articles of clothing or to receive replacement articles of clothing with a total cost equal to that of the garments returned. The shipping and return costs will be borne entirely by Bowery NYC.
Once we receive your return we will check the articles of clothing returned to determine that they are in the exact same condition in which they were shipped. If they are found to comply, we will send you an email with the confirmation of acceptance of the return and within 30 working days, you will receive a chargeback for the goods sold.
Any shipping fees paid at the time of the order are not refundable.
In the event that a product you have ordered proves to be no longer available, we will promptly send you an email to notify you of the problem.
In this event you can choose whether to request
- refund of the order (in this case, given the inconvenience, we will refund any shipping costs)
- substitution of the garment no longer available with one of equal or greater value. If the value of the new garment is higher, we will explain how to proceed with the payment of the difference.
Shipping And Payments
Shipping Times and Costs
Shipping costs and times vary depending on the shipping method you choose between those available and the destination.
Shipment can be subject to duties in the following countries:
Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, the Philippines, Japan, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iceland, Israel, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Malaysia, Norway, New Zealand, Singapore, Spain (Ceuta / Melilla) , Spain (Canary Islands), United States, Switzerland, Tahiti, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey.
These taxes are established by the customs of the destination country and remain the sole responsibility of the user.
In the event of an unauthorized payment, verify that the credit card used has not expired and that the information entered is correct.
If the problem persists, you should contact your bank for more information about why the debit request the payment was rejected (e.g. limit on daily transactions, block of available funds blocks for payment security, etc. .)